Life Insurance Quote Engine
Competition = Lower Costs
The insurance industry includes hundreds of different companies hoping to earn your business. It is a very competitive market and it pays to shop around for the very best deals. This is where we come in.
Whether youÂ're searching for Life Insurance, Annuities, IRAÂ's and other retirement strategies, Health Insurance or Â'ObamaCareÂ', you must be well-informed and well-advised to get the most out of your premium dollars. An experienced and independent agent who represents multiple insurance carriers can make a huge difference in what you pay for coverage.
Medicare by itself has a high deductible for hospital admission, and it only pays 80% of eligible doctor costs. A serious illness could set you back many thousands of dollars. A Medicare Supplement policy covers all or most out-of-pocket medical expenses providing you with peace-of-mind and potential savings. Let us guide you insorting through the numerous Medicare options. We can also help you in chosing a Medicare prescription plan that includes your specific medications.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans: (Medigaps) are available to help "fill the gaps" in your Medicare Part and B coverage. In most states, Medicare supplement plans are standardized and labeled A through N. Some carries may offer additional benefits with their Medicare supplement plans.
- Medicare Advantage plans are available to cover all Medicare services and may also offer extra coverage such as vision, hearing, dental and other heath or wellness programs. Most Medicare Advantage plans include prescription drug coverage (Part D).
- Medicare Special Enrollment Period: You may qualify to enroll in or change your Medicare health plan if you lose employer sponsored coverage, you've recently moved or you live in a nursing home.
- Medicare Initial Enrollment is available to those who are newly eligible for Medicare within 90 days of the date of their eligibility.
Individual and Group Health Insurance
I'm ready to help you find a health plan to fit your needs. Nearly everybody is confused about their healthcare options - and rightly so. You canÂ't rely on politicians or media reports for a clear and unbiased explanation. You want the facts, not opinions. WeÂ'd be happy to evaluate your current coverage and present you with side-by side comparisons of alternatives.
- Open Enrollment Period: Choose the right balance of monthly premiums versus out-of-pocket expense that's right for your budget.
- Special Enrollment Period: Available after a qualifying life event such as getting married, having a baby, moving to a new area or losing health coverage. Typically lasts 60 days from the triggering event.
- Short-Term or Indemnity Health: Available without a qualifying event. Provides temporary coverage for unexpected illnesses and injuries.
- Group Plans - Health insurance costs for small businesses have nearly doubled since 2009. We provide innovative cost saving solutions to help you manage expenses.
Long-Term Care and Final Expense Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance gives you the financial means and the support options you desire. Whether you require in-home visits, assisted living or skilled nursing care, Long-Term Care Insurance lifts the burden from those around you, improving the quality of life for yourself and for everyone you hold dear.
Your family will always come first. You wouldn`t want them to bear huge and unexpected financial burdens at the time of your passing. No matter what your age, it`s absolutely essential to have a plan in place to protect your loved ones when you are no longer able. Final Expense insurance will pay for your funeral service, bills and other associated costs.
- Accident Only Plan - cash benefit for injuries caused by an accident.
- Critical Illness/Cancer/Stroke Plan - lump sum cash benefit for a first diagnosis of a specific cancer or major illness.
- Hospital Confinement Plan - cash benefits for hospital confinement related to an accident or illness.
- Disability Plan - cash benefits when you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Dental and Vision Plans - allow you to manage your dental and vision needs.
Why Should I Call This Agency for Insurance?
Good question. There are a lot of insurance agents out there and it may seem like any agent or broker is as good as another. But we are decidedly different.
LetÂ's face it, insurance jargon can be very confusing. We know the ins and outs of the insurance business, and our inside knowledge of many companies and many products will work to your advantage. In fact, different insurance companies often charge vastly different premiums for the exact same coverage. As independent agents we are not employed by one particular company. Instead, we can select insurance products from among those companies that best address your unique concerns.
We promise to focus our attention on your benefit exclusively.
Please donÂ't hesitate to call us with your questions no matter whether you are already a valued customer, a potential client or if you simply need expert advice. There will never be a charge for our assistance or for a friendly, no-obligation chat.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/youragentcm